Private practice, Cincinnati GI, 1990 – present
- Undergraduate: University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, 1975-1979
- Graduate School: University of Cincinnati, Graduate Research in Endocrinology, 1979-1981
- Medical School: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 1981-1985
- Internship, Residency: Internal Medicine, The Good Samaritan Hospital, Cincinnati, OH, 1985-1988
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Presbyterian University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, 1988-1990
Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 1988
Board Certified in Gastroenterology, 1991
The Ohio State Medical Association
“I want to express my sincere gratitude and appreciation for you and your staff’s excellent work before, during and after my colonoscopy. Everything went perfectly as any medical procedure could.
The staff and facilities were the best I’ve ever encountered anywhere. All appeared to work in harmony and functioned like a well-oiled machine.
As in all the years before, I have the greatest confidence in your work, skills, and considerable knowledge. Thank you very much for being there for me and best wishes to you.”