- Graduate: University of Dayton, MS in Physician Assistant Practice, 2021
- Graduate: University of Cincinnati, MS in Nutrition Sciences, 2018
- Undergraduate: Liberty University, BS in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 2016
- Advanced Practice Provider IBD Preceptorship: University of Chicago
- CRH O’Regan Bander
- NCCPA Board Certified Physician Assistant
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Ohio Association of Physician Assistants (OAPA)
Emily is a driven professional who is passionate about digestive health. She earned her Masters of Science in Nutrition from the University of Cincinnati and served as a Nutrition and Dietetics Course Facilitator during her time there. Emily further gained hands-on experience as a health promotion and dietetic intern at TriHealth and later transitioned to the medical field as a medical assistant at the Christ Hospital.
In pursuit of her passion for healthcare, Emily obtained her Physician Assistant degree in Dayton. She excelled in her studies and received high marks for her performance. Described as kind, compassionate, and genuine, Emily is dedicated to providing timely and comprehensive care to her patients. She works closely with Dr. Lam to ensure the well-being of their patients.
Outside of work, Emily finds joy in spending time with her family, dog, and her two cats. She also enjoys cooking and biking as ways to unwind and embrace an active lifestyle.
If you’re in need of a knowledgeable and caring healthcare provider who specializes in digestive health, Emily is the one for you. She combines her expertise in nutrition and her medical background to offer exceptional care. Schedule an appointment with her today and experience her dedication to improving the digestive health of her patients.